Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I chose this one because my dad has one for the same firearm (SA xd9sc). We both CCW everywere and he loves his so I figured why not give it a try. I like it because you can change the cant and ride height of the firearm. Also, what is awesome, when you buy this holster the first time. Say you get a new firearm all you have to do is buy the just the holster part (the part that actually holds the firearm) and not a whole new holster. Hopefully it will be a good holster and I will post pics as soon as I get it :)

Inside Waistband Holsters - Minotaur Holsters - products new home - Minotaur MTAC Holster

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
A lot of people like the minotaur because of being able to just buy different Kydex for different pistols, rather than needing a completely new holster.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered it yesterday and there is a four day wait. So hopefully all together about a week or two. Which is not that bad considering some places are about six weeks

·
Banned
1,155 Posts
I chose this one because my dad has one for the same firearm (SA xd9sc). We both CCW everywere and he loves his so I figured why not give it a try. I like it because you can change the cant and ride height of the firearm. Also, what is awesome, when you buy this holster the first time. Say you get a new firearm all you have to do is buy the just the holster part (the part that actually holds the firearm) and not a whole new holster. Hopefully it will be a good holster and I will post pics as soon as I get it :)

Inside Waistband Holsters - Minotaur Holsters - products new home - Minotaur MTAC Holster
You and your dad are smart men! Very good choice. I have the same one and love it. Lacks those big obnoxious metal clips too. New kydex shells are around $38. You wont wait even 2 weeks. I bet you have it within 7 days after you order it

I've read the argument that the "competition" doesn't believe in interchangeable bodies because guys want to grab their holster and go and not mess with changing the kydex.........yoo hoo mcfly!!!!! You would change it the night before and It only takes about 3 minutes anyways.

I would also assume if you were changing shells for concealed carry the change would be for a few weeks or months not everyday.

Again, very good choice!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
340 Posts
I have an MTAC holster too. Great holster. Conceals nicely, very comfortable, high quality, and you can change the kydex if you have multiple guns that you want to carry!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I have a MTAC and left side carry about 20:00 and have no issues, it's SUPER comfortable and fit\finish is perfect !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts