Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's supposed to be here Wednesday. Bought a couple boxes of ammo on Sunday so I'm gonna try to take it out this weekend.

·
Registered
17,711 Posts
Let us know how it shoots!

I bought a CZ-82 in 9mm MAK and it shoots like a dream! (definitely a true and viable defensive handgun replacement for my old clunky Hi-Point)

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It came in today! It's pretty nice. Very happy with it, i'm gonna try to take it to the range this weekend. Sorry for the crappy phone pic, I'll try to take some good pictures later.

·
Registered
28 Posts
just got mine in today.vg shape with some wear at the end of the barrel from holster. my cz82 that i got from them shoots great.it was also in vg shape.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay, I just took it to the range for the first time on Sunday and I do have to say, it is a snappy little pistol. After about 50 rounds, I was done shooting it. Everything they say is true, the web between your thumb and first finger starts aching right away and gets nice and red by the time you're done shooting. It is pretty damn accurate (probably more so than I am) but I think I'm gonna order the wolff springs for it. DA wasn't that bad, not much worse than my wife's old Model 36 that we just got rid of and I can imagine that when the adrenaline gets pumping, it's probably nothing. Still gonna do the springs because they're so damn cheap. I can always put the old ones back. I like it, now I just need a CC holster for it, and everything I've read, just look for a PPK holster.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts