Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just ordered my crossbreed!! Ordered the horsehide with extra jhooks. now i am looking for a good belt, saw a website that had a horsehide belt, i think it was "the beltman" or something.

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Congratulations! Beltman belts are very good, as is the Crossbreed belt. If you are looking for something besides leather, go with a Wilderness belt.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I use a UBG holster and belt. I love them both. Check his belts at ugbholsters.com.

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
I also went with the Crossbreed Super Tuck and the Crossbreed belt. Belt is very thick and heavy. Havent had a chance to wear it much yet. Looks very well constructed. Thats my .02

·
Premium Member
4,843 Posts
Congrats youll love it.

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Got my Crossbreed ST in the mail today! Love it so far! Put it on a couple of hours ago and haven't taken it off.

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Congrats! This is one I'm looking at getting for my XD, maybe even one for my USPc. Have to spend some time to go over the pro's and con's for the different accessories but think one thing I will definitely get is the combat grip.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Good call. I've had mine for 8 months now and wear it every day all day and just love the comfort.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
I got my belt from thebeltman also. Use it with my SuperTuck. Great belt. Comfort was good with an ordinary belt. Double comfort when you get a good stiff belt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts