Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a comp-tac ctac a few weeks ago and after wearing it around the house im not satisfied. i plan on returning it tomrrow. Accordingly, i just got done ordering my Crossbreed after all the good things i heard about it! i knew thats what i wanted even before i bought the ctac but i was just impatient. Hopfully ill like the Tuck! any of you that have ordered them lately, what has been the turn around time on them?

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Good Luck on the Supertuck. I am wearing my now and can only have praise for it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I ordered mine on 10/4 and received it today. A 10 day turn around with shipping from Missouri to Washington ain't bad at all!

Check the Crossbreed forum in a little while for pictures ;)

·
Premium Member
127,076 Posts
Betcha like it!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ordered mine on the 9th and am waiting VERY impatiently!!! Can't wait till it gets here so I can start practicing with it. From what everybody has said here and other forums it seems to be one of the best.

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
applied for CHL on Sept 22, and ordered Supertuck Oct 8th, still waiting for both to arrive.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Back in September I bought one and had it in 8 days. Fantastic. Great choice, you will not be disappointed.

·
Registered
105 Posts
One question, If your slightly over weight, pants are tight as is (just cant go over size 38, need to hope on the treadmill) will this holster still be comfortable.

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
As a proud 2X Supertuck owner of size 38 I have to advise that you do NOT want to wear tight clothes (Get to that treadmill if you have to). I ended up going to a 40 and from an XL to a 2XL on shirts to ensure that they don't print. Now I can't tell you how often I forget that I'm carrying which is exactly what you want. I just ordered a Qwikclip for my Kimber on Sunday as a change. If it's even close to the ST I'll be happy.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Yeah, you may not like it but you will have to up a pants size or 2 make any tuckable holster comfortable.

I had to move up 2 pants sizes when i got mine or else i was gonna go crazy wearing the thing. Now i hardly notice wearing it.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
As a proud 2X Supertuck owner of size 38 I have to advise that you do NOT want to wear tight clothes (Get to that treadmill if you have to). I ended up going to a 40 and from an XL to a 2XL on shirts to ensure that they don't print. Now I can't tell you how often I forget that I'm carrying which is exactly what you want. I just ordered a Qwikclip for my Kimber on Sunday as a change. If it's even close to the ST I'll be happy.
How dare you not post picks!

·
Registered
246 Posts
I have the supertuck for my XD 9 service and hope to get one for my 1911 as soon as I get the extra $$ (Lots of things are on that list unfortunately!). You will love the Supertuck!

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Placed an order for my Supertuck this weekend, can't wait for it to show up so I can start getting adjusted to it.

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
FYI I have IWB pants and OWB pants. You will not like any IWB holster if you cant breath and you legs go numb. Also get a GOOD belt it makes all of the difference in the world. $600.00 pistol $12.00 belt don't mix!

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Ordered mine about 6 weeks ago. Ordered it on Monday and received it on Friday. I use it every day and love it.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I did the exact same thing. Am a 38 but buy 40 and am XL but buy 2XL shirts for the supertuck. A couple things: You've gotta let this thing break in before you make a decision on it. It's pretty rough for the first week, but afterwards you'll forget you're carrying. As for the tight pants, NO WAY it will not work. You're gonna need an extra 2". +1 on the gun belt. It made a HUGE difference for me.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts