Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,

After much thought and selling my XD I finally decided to get a Sig P6. It'll be somewhat of a project gun. I ordered it at Centerfire Systems, Inc. for $269 DELIVERED for hand picked P6's if you are a Sigforum member. Then I went to Marschalgrips.com and ordered a set of Wattle grips in red finish like these Marschalgrips.com

I'm stoked to get these soon! Next will be new springs and have g29cc hard chrome the slide and small parts.
I'll post pics when they come.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts

·
Premium Member
437 Posts

·
Banned
8,566 Posts
my p6 is a good shooter, but i certainly wouldnt have sold my xd45 compact to get one.

if you sold your xd ... felt bad, were low on guns and tight on cash the p6 is a great gun. I just cant endorse selling an XD for a p6 even if you end up with $100-200 more in your pocket.

the marshal grips are pricey so i have to ask why ya sold the XD ?

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
These are the Wattle grips on my CZ-82...

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
These are the Wattle grips on my CZ-82...

Wow, those are sweet Frenchy. I wass looking at the red finished walnut, but that wattle is hot.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
where are you at in michigan ?

edit: just found it on the order page, good to know your only about 20-25 miles away.

what mile road are you nearest?

26 mile and M53 area.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
hence your name.

how many p6 / p225 do you have.

want to sell me 3 of your factory sig mags ?
I might have a few extra mags, One does aquire quite a bit when you own 7 P6's and 1 P225 ;)

Shoot me an email.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Skeleton Triggers for P6's and P225's ( also 220 / 245 series 8mm wide ).....;)

Custom Skeleton Triggers
That trigger looks great - I am one of those guys who hasn't ordered the P6 yet, but really wants to. So a couple of questions (to show that I DON'T know what I am talking about!):

where does the above trigger fall into the whole short / medium / long spectrum - I saw some triggers for the P6 from someone (don't recall who) and they were listed as available in short, medium, or long.

Also, are there different widths of the trigger available?

Learning - always learning,
Chapie+

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
Did you have to any fitting? They look like they line up perfectly.
I had to rasp the inside of the panels, as they do rub on the mag. It's an easy procedure.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts