Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
glad to have found this forum....bad thing is i just moved from nevada to n.j. sob sob......i have a ccw from nevada and utah...does not help me much here though....takes about 90 days just to purchase a firearm here/// anyone know if one can have duel residency? ....it would be great if i could be a resident of new jersey and virginia. thanks in advance taters

·
Registered
416 Posts
dude, that sux

In NJ you can only go directly to a range with a gun in your car..... can't even stop for gas better fill up before you go.....

I find it amazing that people in NJ are even to dumb to pump their own gas.... the gooberment says so.

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Nope, flush it.. what did you move there for? Good grief, I hope it was a MUST too type of a thang!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah my kids wanted me back....i was hoping i could get duel state residency.....i heard this was a possibility...but i can't find anything on it

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Well if its for the family, good move. I think the duel resident is for Govt EEs.. I don't recall..

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Dude, I am glad about your family situation, but I am so sorry that you had to move back to Jersey to do it. I left Ocean County back in 1976, moved to New Mexico and been back and forth between there and Texas ever since. Never Looked back. The only thing that I miss is the ocean. Maybe your family would consider moving west to where you can still exercise your 2nd amendment rights freely. Good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts