Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Arizona. I bounce around a few different gun forums frequently (including this one) and decided I should register here.

I've owned and shot guns all my life but it wasn't until my adult life that I bought my first handgun which was a full sized XD 45 (about 6 yrs ago). My other XDs are a sub 40, and the Tactical 5" 9mm. XDs on my list are XDS 9 (maybe XDS 40 whenever it's released), and a XDM 40, 5.25"

I do reload for all these calibers including 380 Auto, 38 Spcl, and 357. Looking forward to all the great conversation and education on this forum.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Wekcome from NC. I believe the XDS 9 and 40 are out. Ok I know the 9mm is out it is on the nightstand.

·
Premium Member
127,986 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Welcome from Tucson!

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Another welcome from Tucson!

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Welcome from Georgia

·
Premium Member
27,915 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Welcome! I just returned from a week long trip to Flagstaff. Beautiful country up and around there. We traveled around alot there and I never saw anyone open carrying, but I saw a few reasons to carry! lol

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome! I just returned from a week long trip to Flagstaff. Beautiful country up and around there. We traveled around alot there and I never saw anyone open carrying, but I saw a few reasons to carry! lol
Thanks for the welcome. Flagstaff and all along the Mogollon Rim (Flagstaff, across central AZ into to NM) is very beautiful country especially during mid to late summer when the monsoon rains finally green up the forests.

I travel the state with my job and I do see open carry a fair amount. It is usually in small towns where I see this. AZ is the only state which does not require a CCW permit--I have mixed feelings about this. I personally have permits and keep them current.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. Flagstaff and all along the Mogollon Rim (Flagstaff, across central AZ into to NM) is very beautiful country especially during mid to late summer when the monsoon rains finally green up the forests.

I travel the state with my job and I do see open carry a fair amount. It is usually in small towns where I see this. AZ is the only state which does not require a CCW permit--I have mixed feelings about this. I personally have permits and keep them current.
I could be mistaken, but I believe Alaska doesn't require a permit anymore.

Yep, Northern Az is beautiful. Desert forests are stunning if you go in season!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts