Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have had my xd45 service model for about a year that i recivied from frontsight when i went for their 4 day defensive hand gun course. the xd has preformed flawlessly.
my wife and i both shoot idpa and have just the greatest time doing that. she by the way shoots a xdm-40.
thanks roadkill

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
hey im in idaho also! welcome

im in boise where are you?

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm also in Idaho, in Weiser. Whereabouts do you live?

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Welcome from SC. I'll trade you straight up: SC geckos for a bag of potatoes.
if you want good idaho potatoes you shouldnt buy them IN idaho. most of the good ones get sold to other states, so if you buy idaho potatoes somewhere else they are good but the ones us Idahoans actually get are like the "factory seconds" of the potato market

i believe the bast place to buy good idaho potatoes is from Oregon or Washington.

my parents own a restaurant and we cut our own fries and we can go through 300 lbs+ of potatoes a day during the summer (our busy season, we are right by a popular lake) so ive seen PLENTY of them. and when we buy local we get crap but when we have had to buy them out of state for whatever reason they are much better, expensive but better

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Welcome from SC. I'll trade you straight up: SC geckos for a bag of potatoes.
here is a trivia question for you. NO YOU CANT GOOGLE IT!

what is the one known surface that a gecko cannot stick to?

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
here is a trivia question for you. NO YOU CANT GOOGLE IT!

what is the one known surface that a gecko cannot stick to?
Well I don't freaking know! :confused: Maybe the caveman's hairy butt! :rolleyes:
I hate when the geckos get into a sunroom and they are so illusive you can't get them out and they hide sometimes upside down under furniture. Sometimes you have to wait until they die to find them.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts