allow me to be the first to say hello

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Hello and welcome from Central Florida.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Welcome from the relatively free state of Indiana. You'd probably orgasm over our gun laws after NYC. Hope you can make it here or somewhere similar soon.

·
Banned
1,155 Posts
Great damn city to visit, I don't know how people can live there. Communist gun laws in my opinion.

Better not let Bloomberg know you joined this pro gun site, that might be illegal too! :shock:

Welcome by the way.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great damn city to visit, I don't know how people can live there. Communist gun laws in my opinion.

Better not let Bloomberg know you joined this pro gun site, that might be illegal too! :shock:

Welcome by the way.
Oh snap, i think i might have to revise the all the gun-related statutes again, it may have said something about a hefty fine that needs to be paid in the accordance of a subject joining a forum that has more than one thread about firearms.

Thank you guys, for being so welcoming. I'm still going to apply for my handgun license by the end of the year I am turning 21 next month so i have a lot to learn.

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Welcome from Colorado

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.