Springfield XD Forum banner

Just got off the phone with Mr. Brian Enos...

8K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  mullanman 
#1 ·
I just placed an order with Brian for a new Dillon 550, loaded.

Brian is a great guy and I enjoyed talking to him. Brian was a great help in figuring what I need and his website is chock full of valuable information. I encourage you to visit his site.

Brian is so cool that he agreed to be one of our special guests in "The Bunker", moderating a Q&A session in July, allowing guys to ask the types of questions they would ask when they have access to a shooting legend for 30 minutes or so.

I am looking forward to making some poofy loads. Wish me luck!

Old School

#8 ·
One-eyed Their was one guy braking the rules of Dillon.He is no longer a dealer. Brian is a great guy and you will save a few bucks in shipping and even though it is shipped factory direct He has pull for faster delivery 8)
I searched high and low to find a deal but even Dillon items on ebay bring more than new :shock:

#16 ·
I call a buddy of mine's "mouse farts", of course that's throwing a 180gr .40 at about 700fps, its like shooting a gun with a comp!

What could you do with 147gr bullets to make them mousefarts? Last time did a chrono on factory 147s, they were around 930, give or take. Given the PF floor of 125, 855fps is your sweet number. Would that 80fps difference really cause that less of a muzzle flip?

#23 ·
Hey old school, I didn't know you were able to get the armscore loaded ammo that easy outside of Vegas here. Are you shooting the IPSC load or standard? BTW Martin shoots at our club here in Vegas, nice guy he is too. How ever the report from some on the fart loads are some say they are to sluggish meaning they like a fast slide cycle speed. Others like the reduced muzzle flip, I would agree a reduced power load like the ones I produce are like shooting a comp gun. 8)

#25 ·
:lol: My loads won't be ready by then, unfortunately. I will be gunning away with Armscor, which is fine too. My XD has been 100% with the stuff thus far and I am looking forward to another state match win (or at least top 3 in my division). :)

Dyferent, When I order from Armcor, I usually talk with Vince, who is also a good guy. They have a great product, especially if you are looking for a production load that is more accurate and "cooler" then WWB.

Gary G23, I am looking forward to meeting you in a couple of weeks.

Old School

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.