Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
out of the blue I bought my carry gun XDmc9 I was just going to get a xdsc9 and none of my gun shops had one and saw they had an xdmc. so I said to hell with it only put a few rds though it but I love it. will get some pics up soon. also what is a good carry holster for inside the waist.

·
Premium Member
128,397 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I got a high noon IWB that came with a used XD i bought recently and while i dont carry IWB reguraly I did wear just to see if liked it for a couple days and it was pretty plush... dont see it working with tucked in shirt though.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I have been carrying an XD9sc for about 3 yrs now. I am rarely without it. It is sitting next to me as I type this and rests on my headboard at night (w/the 13rd mag to more easly grab it in the dark). In over 20 yrs of concealed carry it is by far my most favorite.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its funny i bought my xd9 one year ago too from the same gun shop. and will the hoslter fit if I have a light on the pistol too like TRL-3

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Congratulations. Carry with pride!

·
Registered
538 Posts
+1 on the Crossbreed! The XDmC in it just looks....right

·
Registered
101 Posts
Love the Crossbreed SuperTuck. Very comfortable for all day carry. I even wear it with drawstring shorts and cover w/ a 2x tee shirt.

·
Registered
314 Posts
+1 more for the CBST

Sent from an app on a phone

·
Registered
16 Posts
+3 on the crossbreed!
Ive got one for my 1911, one for my cz 2075 rami and for my cz 75b.

I have dang near forgot I was wearing it, even getting in and out of the car.

·
Registered
132 Posts
You may want to look into Pearce grip extensions I just picked up 3 @$7 each. I shot the 13rd mag better with that extra little meat for your pinky.

·
Registered
81 Posts
You cant go wrong with CBST. I use the same holster for both my xdm9c and my XDc.45. One or the other all day every day for a long time now. Once shaped to your body it just disapears...you fugetaboutit!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts