Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and dad went in together to get me a Yugo M70 NPAP AK-47. I love it and can't wait to try it out. One odd thing I noticed is that the official certificate that came with it in the packaging was for a different rifle. The rifle itself states it is an NPAP, as well as the bar code that was around the trigger guard and the UPC label on the box itself. The certificate that came with it certifies that is an OPAP model with a totally different serial number. Odd. Oh well.
Firearm Gun Rifle Trigger Assault rifle

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
That makes two of us that had an NPAP under the Christmas tree.

Congratulations.

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
thats pretty. congrats

·
Registered
432 Posts
My wife and dad went in together to get me a Yugo M70 NPAP AK-47. I love it and can't wait to try it out. One odd thing I noticed is that the official certificate that came with it in the packaging was for a different rifle. The rifle itself states it is an NPAP, as well as the bar code that was around the trigger guard and the UPC label on the box itself. The certificate that came with it certifies that is an OPAP model with a totally different serial number. Odd. Oh well.
View attachment 31359
Not unusual at all for the N/O-PAP line.

Pretty sure my OPAP came with a N certificate.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Damn theres two of you?! Congrats to the both of you. I wish there was an AK under my tree! Yuins musta been good boys.

·
Banned
20,016 Posts
AK's are always a good gift for any season! Congratulations.

·
Banned
20,016 Posts
Not trying to be a jackass, but do you think this would work with an AR?

·
Banned
20,016 Posts
She knows you are a winner. You got her didn't you. So at the least you are a good bait and switch flimflam man.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts