Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I walked around wal mart this morning. got to admit i was a little nervous at first, but everything went fine.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Congrats on the CCW! Nerves will settle with time.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Congrats. I've been CC since 2008 and was nervous in the beginning also. It pretty much has become second nature now to me and will for you also in time. A good holster and belt makes the transition a lot smoother.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have my Gun board meeting coming up this week. Do i walk out with the license if that goes well? I live in Michigan.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Congratulations, I go for mine on the 18th.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I have my Gun board meeting coming up this week. Do i walk out with the license if that goes well? I live in Michigan.
I went through this with the Wayne County Gun Board. You shouldn't have any issues if they point they cited you on has been cleared. My experience is that if there is anything questionable, Wayne County denies you and makes you do the leg work to show that its cleared.

Bring something to read and be there early. You won't walk out with your blue card, but you should get it in short order. It was mailed the Friday after the hearing and most had it in their hands the following week.

I did a thread on my Wayne County appeal experience. You can find it on page 3 of a thread here.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I got mine this week also. I was nervous the first couple days then relized that no one even pays that much attention.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I went through this with the Wayne County Gun Board. You shouldn't have any issues if they point they cited you on has been cleared. My experience is that if there is anything questionable, Wayne County denies you and makes you do the leg work to show that its cleared.

Bring something to read and be there early. You won't walk out with your blue card, but you should get it in short order. It was mailed the Friday after the hearing and most had it in their hands the following week.

I did a thread on my Wayne County appeal experience. You can find it on page 3 of a thread here.
thanx man.

·
Premium Member
127,175 Posts
Congratulations! Carry safely.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts