·
Registered
480 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and make sure to post pics once you receive it:D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are a couple of pics. I took more, but due to my inability to take a decent photo, the quality is horrible. The firearm appears to have been unfired, but I was able to get it used, with everything seen in the pic of the gear. Also, it has the Trijicon night sights installed. I did bring it home Friday when I paid it off(no waiting period in NH, just wait for the background check to come back ok) but had no chance to take photos before I posted :-?

Attachments

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Congrats! You shall be thrilled! :p

·
Registered
431 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase! I bought mine about 5 months ago and the only thing that took some time to get used to (for me) is the factory set 6 o'clock aim as I was used to POA.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just an update:

I finally was able to take it out shooting today :D I didn't quite shoot 100 rounds through it and had quite a bit of fun.

Here's the only target I wanted to do well on. Not very good, but not bad for first time with this gun, and not much experience in general with firearms. BTW I was shooting Winchester white box ammo from wally world and was somewhere around 50 feet or so from the target(best guess estimate, was under some powerlines, not at an official range)

For those that like to count, I fired one 16rd magazine at this target

Attachments

·
Banned
38,920 Posts
Just an update:

I finally was able to take it out shooting today :D I didn't quite shoot 100 rounds through it and had quite a bit of fun.

Here's the only target I wanted to do well on. Not very good, but not bad for first time with this gun, and not much experience in general with firearms. BTW I was shooting Winchester white box ammo from wally world and was somewhere around 50 feet or so from the target(best guess estimate, was under some powerlines, not at an official range)

For those that like to count, I fired one 16rd magazine at this target
Congratulations on finally getting to pull the trigger.

Did you do any closer shooting ?
If not, try 15 feet and then move out once you are nailing things well.

·
Registered
413 Posts
congrats, I just finished paying off my XD9sc. I need to practice as well! Keep it up!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I did not get any closer. The ground was pretty uneven and where we stood, it almost put us level with the targets. When I have a chance to go elsewhere i:l try closer targets. Thanks for the input :)

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts