Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love it! Bought it yesterday and shot it today. I will have pics of my baby up soon. First time on the forum. First pistol owner as well.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks...the only thing I wish this gun had was a Decocking feature. But other than that, I love it

·
Registered
706 Posts
Sweet setup. I wish my dealer had one in stock when I ordered the XD40.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
btw, I got this at Bass Pro Shops in Grapevine, Tx for $629. I could have gotten it at Bauchmans Gun and Pawn(very reputable) in Dallas, TX for $579 but I would have had to wait over a week to get it in. I couldn't wait because I'm going down to my deer lease in Uvalde, Tx next weekend and I wanted to make sure I had it.

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Is the spoon included?
Wow. I didn't get one either with my XDm .40. Maybe the Florida shipments didn't get them, but the Texas shipments did ? LOL !

Welcome to the XDm club !

·
Registered
463 Posts
Is the spoon included?
I got the spoon also as well as the XDm DVD (I'm serious about the DVD).

Don't you know, the spoon is for picking up spent hot shell casings.

·
Registered
463 Posts
where can I get the DVD??
At the Springfield website I was reading the PDF of the article from Guns & Ammo by Clint Smith. Towards the end it states the XDm comes with a "DVD hosted by 5-time World Shooting Champion, Rob Leatham". I sent Springfield an email asking how I would obtain one of the DVDs stating where I read about it and listed my address also in the email. A little over one week later I got the DVD stuck inside a catalog. The DVD is half advertising and half instructional. I have watched it twice and will be watching it again. I will say that was the thinnest DVD I have ever seen but it played fine.

index

http://www.the-m-factor.com/download/Binder2.pdf

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
At the Springfield website I was reading the PDF of the article from Guns & Ammo by Clint Smith. Towards the end it states the XDm comes with a "DVD hosted by 5-time World Shooting Champion, Rob Leatham". I sent Springfield an email asking how I would obtain one of the DVDs stating where I read about it and listed my address also in the email. A little over one week later I got the DVD stuck inside a catalog. The DVD is half advertising and half instructional. I have watched it twice and will be watching it again. I will say that was the thinnest DVD I have ever seen but it played fine.

index

http://www.the-m-factor.com/download/Binder2.pdf

cool, i'll have to check into that

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congrats, I have the same pistol and I was fortunate to get one of the first 5,000 made. So far, I find this pistol to have the absolute lowest felt recoil of all of the .40s that I own.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I just bought mine a few months ago and love it!! absolutly the best auto pistol I have ever shot.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts