Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my I-Shot range bag. Looks very nice, but there is no documentation with it at all.

Just wondering how some of you use this bag if you own one. Where do you store what? Have you found certain things to be the best approach?

Also wondering what things do you keep in your range bag while it's at home? Obviously you don't leave the guns and ammo in there right? Or do you leave spare ammo in there and just remove guns??

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Just wondering how some of you use this bag if you own one.
I mostly put my stuff in it. :p

You're just like me, you want to know exactly how they designed it, and how they expected you to pack it. I think I figured it out. :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[TASF said:
Overkill]

You're just like me, you want to know exactly how they designed it, and how they expected you to pack it. I think I figured it out. :)
he he, I know, it sounds like I am asking rediculous questions, but you know how it is. There are always tips on the best approaches for packing etc.

Just curious

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
dtjobrien said:
[TASF said:
Overkill]

he he, I know, it sounds like I am asking rediculous questions, but you know how it is. There are always tips on the best approaches for packing etc.

Just curious

Trial and error.

I took the foam tray thingy out of my pro bag.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok well let me ask a specific thing. Do you wrap the gun in something before sticking it in the side foam pockets so that dirt and oil don't get all over the insides? Or?

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
No, but I don't make a habit of putting dirty, oily guns away. :)

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
At least the outside, yeah. My range is beautiful, and if I'm there alone, and the weather's nice, I'll go ahead and clean the whole thing.

It does say not to use Eezox in a poorly ventillated area. :)

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
I have doskocil plastic cases. those go in, along with upto 5-6 boxes of WWB

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NExd said:
I have doskocil plastic cases. those go in, along with upto 5-6 boxes of WWB
cool, thanks for the tip. Yeah I would also not be cleaning at the range, and that is why I asked..

·
Registered
49 Posts
I can fit my XD.40, ear muffs, 6 mags , speedloader, eye protection and a box or two of ammo, it's a bit tight but so what, I wish it had a shoulder strap

·
Registered
39 Posts
I got an Uncle Mikes Bag. pretty big but still is jammed packed with my XD, Baretta NEOS, ammo, eyes and ears. Geez, do I need a suitcase?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts