Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just done typing in a long intro, only to have it go "pooof" when I hit "submit".... If this post works, I'll re-type it....

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Untill about 2 weeks ago, I never shot a handgun. My wife and I had been talking about getting one for quite some time. We went with a freind of mine to the local indoor range and shot about 50 rounds each using his S&W M&P .40 and his Sig 226 .40. Right after that we took the CCW class.

Today I picked up a XDm .40 and a Sig 232 .380 and met my buddy at the range. Between the two of us, we put 250 rounds through the 4 guns. The 232 is comfortable to shoot and I think my wife will really enjoy it. Getting ready to shoot the XDm, i set the target out about 25'. I put the first round into the bullseye. I turned to my buddy and said "OK, we can go now." Overall, I feel I did pretty good considering my lack of experience. It's not a cheap hobby, but it sure is fun !

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
Congrats! Sounds like you had a good day. Welcome from UT!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT. Congrats on you new purchase.

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just had to post again to see if my avatar and sig was working.

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll take some pictures ASAP. Maybe take a few at the range this weekend too.

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I too picked up my XDm 40 about 3 weeks ago. I have been to the range once and put 50 rds thru it and it performed perfectly. I am very happy with the pistol.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Welome! Grats on your purchases definitely two dependable firearms to say the least. I've yet to get to shoot an XDm, but I love my XDs

1 - 20 of 20 Posts