Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone just found this sight today im a new member. I just bought a new xd40 tactical today and i love it. This thing kicks my old ruger p89 ass . Hope to be talking to you guys more and yes if you noticed i am from canada and we do have hand guns also.I make this small joke because some people think we don,t have them.i had mine in one day pretty fast eh! haha see ya later.

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
Congratulations on your new purchase, motoman. We're always happy to have another Canuck join the board. :wink:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
ain't it too cold up there for shootin em er guns

·
Registered
443 Posts
Congradulations on your XD, You will love it! I trust mine on duty every day of my Police Career....and also Welcome to the Board!

Tom :D

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
motoman wrote
if you noticed i am from canada and we do have hand guns also.
I knew Canadians had handguns, but no hockey. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not much snow here im in the most southern point of canada very warm today. As for the hockey i don,t like it so it does not matter to me

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
motoman said:
As for the hockey i don't like it so it does not matter to me
What are ya?...Some kind of damned Communist? :shock:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not a communist frenchy just in my world if it,s not guns or motocross it just does not interest me. But i know what you mean a canuck not likeing hockey is that possible? :wink:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
My best friend has a Ruger P89... I hate shooting that gun! It rattles, feels crappy, and IMO is just plain a shitty gun...

I bought the XD because what I really wanted was a H&K P7... of course those are REALLY expensive... nice pistol though.. I thought I was settling when I bought the XD, but as time goes by, I am really happy with my purchase. This pistol is becoming a part of me.. it's just a thing, I know.. but it's a thing I value.. I could never say that about a Ruger P89.... POS!

Raymond

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
Where abouts in Ontario, motoman? I used to hang out around Thunder Bay, Sioux Lookout, etc.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I live in windsor ontario across from detroit frenchy.The captain is right about the ruger. People thought the slide was going to come off and hit them in the face.And the trigger don,t get me started on that one im just glad it,s gone :lol:

·
Registered
2 Posts
:) As everyone else has said, Congrats on finding one of the best shooting pistols you will ever find. I am a police officer and trained to shoot with a glock 22 .40 Cal. i though that was the only gun that exitsted, until I found my XD-40 tactical. I am now a Glock sell out. Ive sold both my full size glock which I carried as a duty weapon, and my baby back up glock, so I could purchase all THREE of the xd-40's. i just purchased the 4" gun and it rocks just like its bigger brother. good luck!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts