Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
OMG! And this is the rocket scientist who said they are ex military?

No wonder they had a negligent discharge with injuries.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
I didn't even know I had bullpups! Turns out I have several... I'm now calling all my firearms bullpups.

I'm also calling the squirrels in my yard my posse... I'm trying to organize them into a force similar to NFAC. I'm betting we have fewer NDs than NFAC.

Reactions: Hollow Point

·
Registered
9,681 Posts
Who needs late night comedy when you have Grand Master Screwed Up.

·
Registered
72 Posts
At a loss for words. Silent majority better step up, AGAIN.

Learned a long time ago....can't fix stupid.

·
Registered
826 Posts
I'm dumber just by watching that.

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
It is said that when you drink, you kill some brain cells. This video has the same effect, albeit without anything pleasruable occuring.

·
Registered
9,681 Posts
I'd rather get training from this guy

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Well he is correct about one thing ... "just how stupid some people are ... "

·
Registered
19,579 Posts
oooohhh.... it is even worse than you guys are thinking

I have no idea how a pro-2A Army Veteran can be so clueless. Its got to either be a gag, or there is significant brain damage involved.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
oooohhh.... it is even worse than you guys are thinking

I have no idea how a pro-2A Army Veteran can be so clueless. Its got to either be a gag, or there is significant brain damage involved.
I looked at his website... appears to be from the 2015/16 election cycle.
I didn't see anything, besides his pro 2A lipservice, that puts him outside of the progressive mainstream... oh, and lots of pictures of himself trying to appear thoughtful and pensive.

I disagree with pretty much every plank in his platform and the (largely debunked) reasons used to rationalize, but he's pretty much a younger Bernie Sanders with melonin and better suits.

Could be I missed something... I didn't do a deep-dive.

·
Registered
19,579 Posts
I looked at his website... appears to be from the 2015/16 election cycle.
I didn't see anything, besides his pro 2A lipservice, that puts him outside of the progressive mainstream... oh, and lots of pictures of himself trying to appear thoughtful and pensive.

I disagree with pretty much every plank in his platform and the (largely debunked) reasons used to rationalize, but he's pretty much a younger Bernie Sanders with melonin and better suits.

Could be I missed something... I didn't do a deep-dive.
pretty much what I got out of it too.
he did have plenty of quotes up that sure make him look drastically smarter than the video. That video though...if its not a joke is the result of brain damage.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts