Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on a couple other forums, CalGuns because I live in this messed up mess and Brian Enos because I was looking for XD info.
I currently own 2 XD9's an XD45 and I'm on day 2 of my 10 day wait for the XD I was told not to buy by several friends...the XD40 V10.
I'm hoping to make this gun my range/hotrod gun. The others are my HD and CCW guns.
Looking forward to seeing what's out there to tune this V10 up.
I bought some 66% steel targets a couple months ago...I'm hooked. Shooting steel is what I want to do when I grow up.

Oath Keeper

·
Premium Member
127,978 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I live between Eagle Glenn, Trilogy and Dos Lagos. Gave up golf years ago. Was turning me into an alcoholic. Too many

Oath Keeper

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
You shoot clays at prado? A few guys on here do IDPA at prado, 1st and 3rd saturday of every month. I'm out there shooting clays every once in a while.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea, clays every chance I get which is only a few times a year. I'd go more if I had a regular squad to shoot with. My dad and I shot for years until he retired and moved away.

Oath Keeper

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I'm down to get together and shoot some clays some time! Pm me when you have a free saturday morning coming up and I'll see if I can make it.

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Hello from Texas!

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
Welcome. I left the land of waiting periods and limited magazines and 16 lanes of traffic. Look forward to your steel shooting posts.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Welcome from Georgia.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts