Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man that was powerful, glad to know a bunch of rich white actors have solved our problems. That racism thing, it was bad, glad it's over.

(in all seriousness, holy crap don't those ultra left honkeys have anyone in their universe to tell them "FOR GOD 'S SAKES DON'T PUT THIS OUT IT'S EMBARRASSING)?

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Man that was powerful, glad to know a bunch of rich white actors have solved our problems. That racism thing, it was bad, glad it's over.

(in all seriousness, holy crap don't those ultra left honkeys have anyone in their universe to tell them "FOR GOD 'S SAKES DON'T PUT THIS OUT IT'S EMBARRASSING)?
Can I have the women I I take care of the guilty white booty...
For racial peace just doing my part

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
I was looking for a particularly offensive clip featuring Clevon Little (because it's also freakin' FUNNY) and went down a rabbit hole of Blazing Saddles clips. Here's one, it's not the one I was looking for, but if you know the movie you know what comes next..

Rape joke. Murder joke. KKK joke. Mexicans as Mexicans. Even a Rhett Butler reference. Prepare to never see it again.
Gone With the Wind, historically significant in that it's the FIRST Oscar win for a black actor, has been banned from HBO.
There's a whole story behind the the humiliation at the hands of woke Hollywood that was endured with class and dignity by Best Supporting Actress (Hattie McDaniel) that year. Her Oscar "disappeared" during a civil rights riot in the 60s... never seen again. It should be reissued, IMO.

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
I was looking for a particularly offensive clip featuring Clevon Little (because it's also freakin' FUNNY) and went down a rabbit hole of Blazing Saddles clips. Here's one, it's not the one I was looking for, but if you know the movie you know what comes next..

Rape joke. Murder joke. KKK joke. Mexicans as Mexicans. Prepare to never see it again.
Bitter baby girl 13 snitzengrubiens are my limit

·
Registered
3,297 Posts

Rape joke. Murder joke. KKK joke. Mexicans as Mexicans. Prepare to never see it again.
They would lose their minds after seeing that I love it

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
We were watching that the other day at work..Talk about actors reading from a script..What a joke..Sad thing is ,a lot of people are taking them seriously..They think they really give a damn..

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
They would lose their minds after seeing that I love it
"Hey... where da white women at... ?" is probably my favorite movie quote. I use it, and I'm a white guy.
Nuance is dead. Woke-scolds see KKK hoods or hear the N-word and completely lose the thread. 0 context. They can't see that a movie like Blazing Saddles is a relentless spoof that ridicules racism, toxic masculinity, and whatever other tropes they're against.

Book-burning fascists and cancel-culture MORONS endowed with the gifts of blindness and stupidity.

I hate everything.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Bitter baby girl 13 snitzengrubiens are my limit
Me too. Those are like, 7 or 8%, right?
I cut myself off at 10 Bitter Baby Girl Schnizengrübens... gotta switch to light beer or I get silly.

·
Registered
18,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was worried about the future and about this country. Then I saw Aaron Paul struggle contemplatively with the words written for him and thought we have hope. When he put all that emotion and pain into reading his lines, well, I thought if we just follow the lead of our betters (otherwise known as rich white liberals) things will work out.

We’ll be OK!

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Actually, he says “Bitte, baby...”. Bitte is German and serves as both please and thank you. So, he is pandering to Lily by responding in German.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
"Hey... where da white women at... ?" is probably my favorite movie quote. I use it, and I'm a white guy.
Nuance is dead. Woke-scolds see KKK hoods or hear the N-word and completely lose the thread. 0 context. They can't see that a movie like Blazing Saddles is a relentless spoof that ridicules racism, toxic masculinity, and whatever other tropes they're against.

Book-burning fascists and cancel-culture MORONS endowed with the gifts of blindness and stupidity.

I hate everything.

it was a spoof? i based my life on it literally.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Havent seem this I take psa vid.
However I will take it and shove it straight up their pandering asses for um.

I white and I have 0 quilt about the plight of blacks in america.

Want to change your world get off your ass and do something to make it so.

Stop sitting on your ass blaming whitey and waiting for your handouts.

Like Ive said hand all of um a mirror and let them gaze at the problem and the solution all at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 26 Posts