Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after I was told that there was a 1+ year wait on a new TRP and having 1250 credit at the local store. They just happened to have this jewel used that I decided to grab. Ill find out how it shoots tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
TRP full (Operator) rail.... Very Nice, Congrats....

·
Registered
114 Posts
Life can be grand at times. Congrats on the new pistol. Now go shoot the snot out of it.:)

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Congrats! I LOVE my TRP. :D

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
All these people getting new 1911s... I need to make a trip to the gun store....
Enjoy your new toy :D

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Great find!!! Had my TRP Operator on order from SA for only a couple of weeks from my shop (a "Star" dealer of SA). A week ago my guy called and said his other distributor called him and said he had one and asked if he wanted it, at which point he then called me. Said it would be $30. more since it wouldn't be going through SA but that they'd send it right out or I could just wait on SA's. I thought about it for a half a second and . . . bottom line is, I picked it up yesterday. Man this thing is even badder in person than in pics. And tight and heavy! I'm as happy as I can be as I was a little worried about the few month+ wait from SA as was said. When I called SA a few weeks ago, they even said "at least 3 month and probably longer". So needless to say, I'm ecstatic!!! :D:D:D BTW, I called SA again today just to ask if what I had been hearing (for a good while) about the full rail TRP not being in production nor available any longer. All that's wrong. It is still in production, however, it's a limited production with about a year wait. You did real good too! ;)

·
Registered
778 Posts
^^?
#1. The op gave a range report and indicated that it ran great
#2. SA stands behind all of there products and will fix any and all problems, even if you are not the original owner.

I fail to see the constructive and or useful portion of your comments?

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
congrats

·
Registered
747 Posts
I hate you so much. :D

No.....I am just ridiculously jealous. That is my dream gun. Congrats.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts