Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my XD 40 service, which was my carry gun, and picked up a .45 compact. I wad XDless for about 30 minutes today while I waited for the paper work to be completed, but it was worth it. My hands fit perfectly around the shorter grip, and it'll be a little easier to CCW.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
Wow 30 minutes, not sure I could do that. Congrats on the new one.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Man, I held a used (looked unfired though) one that was FDE frame, stainless slide, with a PRP trigger kit in it this last week. I fell in love, but my wallet is thin right now. They are very nice...congrats.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dude, excellent move. I have the 45 compact (dark earth) 4in barrel in a cross bread holster. It hides excellently. Great move once again!

·
Registered
432 Posts
That particular XD is "the" XD in my opinion. I have one, too, and I will never sell it. It does so many things so well. I keep the extended mag in it next to my bed and carry it with the regular mag. It's a very clever design.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Ah, the joys of owning both. But we gotta do what we gotta do, right?

BTW, do you really carry with that light?

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ah, the joys of owning both. But we gotta do what we gotta do, right?

BTW, do you really carry with that light?
no, I just have it on the pistol while I'm at home.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I guess I hope you picked your name with no particularly serious intention ... congrats on the new gun.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I guess I hope you picked your name with no particularly serious intention ... congrats on the new gun.
My name is based off of a joke between me and a buddy, I am in no way a thug lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts