Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just bought a XD-M in 10mm. New to springfield as I have always used GLocks. FOr glocks I can find website after website of custome slides, grips, etc. Are there websites like this for XD-M? is so can you let me know! I also want to know some recommendations for optics, lights, trigger upgrades (if available) etc. Not to worry on price as I just sold a few firearms and just going to use that money for upgrades.

Also a good IWB holster recommendation would be great. Gonna put a sight and light on it so that would need to be able to used in the holster.

thanks.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Pretty slim pickins for XDM after market.

Black Rhino Concealment for a holster.

Springer Precision

Powder River Precision

Let us know what you choose. Always interesting.

·
Registered
775 Posts
I highly recommend Powder River Precision and the triggers they offer. I have the "Extreme" trigger in my Xdm 10mm and love it. I got my new guide rod that allows the use of 1911 springs from Springer Precision and ordered my recoil springs from Wolfe.

As far as optics go, I am in love with the Holosun 507c-gr V2. It has 3 reticle choices that are a 2 moa dot, a 32 moa circle or the 2moa dot in the 32 moa circle. I also have a Vortex Venom 3moa dot that I have zero complaints about. I would shy away from the Vortex Venom. Any of the RMRs are good to go.

I can't help on the holster as I have a local guy make mine custom to my pistols.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
254 Posts
There are a couple outfits offering improved trigger kits. I went with a basic PRP Easy Fit Trigger Kit for my home & woods working gun. It cut the trigger travel in half, reduced the pull weight from 5 1/2# to 4 3/4# and the trigger feels much cleaner. For a target pistol I'd get a more extensive kit that reduces pull weight even more.
A Streamlight TLR8-G completes the package.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts