Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just bought this one and you wont believe the price- I got for 200 bucks from a friend of mine. He had it and wasn't into rifles so he wanted to get rid of it. When he told me 200 bucks I couldn't resist the offer. It shoots great- the furniture needs refinishing- but thats it. I'll do that later down the road. I just wanted to get another before the next pres gets into office.

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
Nice. Congrats!!

·
Registered
488 Posts

Just bought this one and you wont believe the price- I got for 200 bucks from a friend of mine. He had it and wasn't into rifles so he wanted to get rid of it. When he told me 200 bucks I couldn't resist the offer. It shoots great- the furniture needs refinishing- but thats it. I'll do that later down the road. I just wanted to get another before the next pres gets into office.
Your pics broken can't see....

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My other ak is set up tacticool and it kicks ass. All who have shot it love it. Including th AR lovers. For the purists, I'm going to keep this one traditional all the way. I am going to try to go with the deep red finish on the wood and also strip the bolt/ charging handle and polish it for that nice clean traditional ak look. Over all function is great and was so accurate it suprised me. I'll post more pics when I get the furniture re-finished.

I need to find the deepest red stain I can find. Any ideas ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts