Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been stocking up on ammo lately and feel like I've hit every site imaginable. I just purchased 500 rounds of 45 ACP for $79.99 and 500 of 40 S&W for $74.99 of the CCI Blazer Brass from Natchez and recieved it in 2 days. With all the sites I've been looking at I haven't seen any better prices on the CCI Blazer Brass, actually noone seems to come close. I am pretty pleased with this price and just wanted to know what you guys thought.

Also if you know of any other sites that offer good prices on bulk ammo buys please post them up.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It came out to $175 total with shipping. So with shipping it breaks down to about $8.75. I haven't been able to find 40 or 45 ammo locally for less than $10 a box and that's usually a sale price. The WWB at Walmart is around $18 per 100 so that's $180 for that many rounds.

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Natchez is good for ammo. I picked up 3 boxes (yea I know I should have gotten more) of 9mm CCI Blazer for $4.77 per box.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
hm... weird, Natchez is one of the more expensive sites for me to buy ammo... after the shipping is included.

their prices are just the same as walmarts(if not higher), plus you have to pay shipping.

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
therooster said:
hm... weird, Natchez is one of the more expensive sites for me to buy ammo... after the shipping is included.

their prices are just the same as walmarts(if not higher), plus you have to pay shipping.
Now that you mention it, shipping was $10.

·
Registered
320 Posts
$6.96 for Blazer .40S&W (165gr TMJ) if you buy 10 boxes or more. 1000 rounds for $139.20 seems pretty darn good, and the shipping isn't bad at all. Less than tax out here in OH.

-=Whittey=-

P

·
0 Posts
Yeah, they seem to have a problem with shipping to Alabama, too. They lost $300 from me when I tried to check out on their site one time. What is their reasoning for that?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lazarus said:
I must admit though their shipping kinda pricey. Who has decent prices but cheaper shipping? Anyone?
I actually went with them because there shipping was the cheapest I saw.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I ordered 500 9mm Blazer Brass rounds and it came to $67 shipped. ($52.50 ammo +$14.50 shipping)

Still seems to be a better deal than most others I have seen local..

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Midway doesn't list CCI Blazer Brass or at least I didn't see it. Closest they had in the price range I paid for the Blazer Brass was Wolf which I'm not a huge fan of. Total for the same amount of Wolf with shipping from Midway was $161, so for $14 more I can have the Blazer Brass, shipping was the same as Natchez $20.

Outdoormarksman wanted $40 for shipping the same amount of ammo. That automatically ruled them out for me.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts