1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
nice pics, cant wait to see that new tactical. Are you going to use it for the fun shoot next week?

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
maybe.

I used it this week and nearly had an AD. I want to try to get a little more range time before I take it out again for comp. Trigger is super touchy and I need to get used to it.

·
Registered
8,970 Posts
Tony,

I see that your new XD is tauting your old XD and the others. It is sad, however it is better to look good then to feel good, and that XD looks good.

Congrats.

Scott

·
Registered
415 Posts
Another Terry Pratchett fan, huh?

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ayup.

Have nearly all his books. Even have a first print of Good Omens.

·
Registered
27 Posts
The Canyon Creek and stock Tactical are the same length right? Guess it's just an illusion that the canyon creek has a tad longer slide and barrel. Or maybe it does, I'm not very familiar with canyon Creek. Great photo's... thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
415 Posts
About half of my books were bought in Australia. They have different cover art on the foreign editions. I have all but Going Postal. I usually wait for paperback unless it is a special edition (or addition) like The Art of Discworld.

I also do have an XD and have thought about going postal on occasion, just to keep on topic.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
U8, yep same length. It starts life as a stock tactical and Rich boils a cauldron, gathers up some eye of newt and nutsack of gangbanger, says some weird words like they say up there in N. Illinois, and the magic begins. The shiny thing before your eyes is the end result. And yes, it shoots as good as it looks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts