Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked her up from a buddy of mine , Romanian GP WASR 10/63 I believe. She is younger than me lol , says 1988 on her.

Got

250 rnds of yugo brass cased m67 i think
6 magazines
1 extra stock set for regular ak 47
A rail that I took off

all for 400

Always wanted one , never really a underfolder but I couldn't pass up the deal and actually the underfolder is growing on me.

I think these were the ones reassembled in Romania then shipped over , also forgot to add, serials match all over.

Attachments

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I do not think this thing was cleaned since the 80's cause it was filthy! My buddie sold it to me cause it was jamming on him , I told him you gotta clean her out and the magazines and make sure no cosmo is in there. I don't think he ever touched it , cleaned cosmo out of the mags and firearm and it was really gunked up. After cleaning she is in great shape and action is smooth. Regardless of the ak's rep of function , i don't think it will be 100 percent with cosmo in everything.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Sounds like a good deal with a little work. You should be able to swap the underfolder for wood if you want; I have a side folder for mine but wood on right now.

I like buying things cheap from people who think they're broken. I got a brand new marine starting battery from a guy for $10 once because he was disappointed it wouldn't run his trolling motor for 15 minutes. You need of course a deep cycle for that. I started my car with it for 4 years.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like a good deal with a little work. You should be able to swap the underfolder for wood if you want; I have a side folder for mine but wood on right now.

I like buying things cheap from people who think they're broken. I got a brand new marine starting battery from a guy for $10 once because he was disappointed it wouldn't run his trolling motor for 15 minutes. You need of course a deep cycle for that. I started my car with it for 4 years.
Now that is a great deal!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
They deff grew on me , so compact when folded.
I like that, but also like the fact that they have a stock, which has kept me away from the Dracos for now. Can't see dropping nearly 4 bills on a Draco then another 2 just for the right to be able to put a stock on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts