Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went by my local FFL guy and picked up my brand spanking new XD(m) .40 Compact tonight. Glad to finally be a part of the XD(m) fraternity. I'll take some pics tomorrow and will post a range report early next week!

She just feels so right! And one of the best parts is she perfectly fits my Crossbreed Supertuck holster that I use for my XD9sc! I also got my Crossbreed bedside backup Ohai setup in today and they both fit that perfectly as well. w00t!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Congrats! I just picked up mine less than a month ago in a bi-tone model. Trying to see if I can get some grip decals that fit the compact now.

·
Registered
22,574 Posts
ongrats on the new XD and welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Welcome from S.E. Wisconsin

·
Registered
763 Posts
Figured I might as well add some pics:

And my favorite:
That's just plain sexy right thurr.....I mean I like mine without all the added stuff. Nice pics bro.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
So you are the one that voted forty million and one times to beat my forty million times:D

·
Registered
14 Posts
A few days ago, I bought an XDm 9mm with the 4.5" barrel, black slide, and OD frame. Last night, I bought an XDm 9mm with the 3.8" barrel, all black, compact frame. I think I am really going to enjoy these pistols...I have had other polymer pistols, but got rid of them all except my LC9, and I have 1911s.

These feel so good in the hand...I haven't been to the range yet, but if they shoot as good as they feel in the hand and on dry fire, I will be a happy camper.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Picked up my XDM 45 last week and love it. I was a devoted XD Tactical user already and this has only strengthened my fondness for XD's. Great website.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts