Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
3,861 Posts
You can't lose on this one!

Even if you don't win the XD the extra money will make our forum stronger.

I've entered.

Thanks James!

bd

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I'm just guessing ajames knows what he's doing, correct me if I'm wrong but he holds a FFL too.

If anything, he's taking donations for the website and randomly selecting someone for a "giveaway" of the pistol if ya wanna get all legal mumbojumbo about it.

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
Well I am an FFL and in Alabama they dont care if they get their cut for taxes, for Alabama sales. Since it crosses state lines really it would be up to the federal govt to say no. But here in my state we are still allowed fundraising events. And then as long as I go dont break any laws pertianing to firearms, it will go the same way as last years forum auction that about 20 businesses participated in.

Beside were too late now people have already bought tickets so its like a roller coaster no turning back now someones going to win a gun.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I don't think gambling laws apply here being that this is a fund raiser for a non profit (though not legally recognized) forum. No one is making money here.

Of course, I could be wrong, if so, fill me in.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I just picked up 5 via paypal

Ever since my wife started shooting my XD, it was only a mater of time I had to get her one of here own. This might save me money. :lol:

·
Registered
334 Posts
2 tic's bought...thanks ajames and jimbo...

mike

·
Registered
137 Posts
i in for 4 tickets. check will be in mail today.
i think that if tickets are not addvertised to general public, it should not be a problem.
thanks james, its a nice thing to do. :D :D

1 - 20 of 58 Posts