Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all who are on the fence about getting a good (great) belt, do not wait. Here is a part of the letter that I sent to TheBeltman.net after I got my first one yesterday. Yes I will get another one. You know a guy has to be fashionable.

"Jim,

I got the belt that you made for me today. I immediately took it out of the box and went WOW. It looks great. I put it on in the parking lot just to see if it was as good to wear. I am very impressed. I have never had a great belt before. I thought that you just got a belt and that was it. I think that the whole world is your cherry. You could build belts for lots of things.

I am new to handguns and this whole mind set of carrying. I will get another belt from you so I have a black one for the other colors of clothes.

Thanks, Bob"

I had no idea that it would feel so good to have a REAL GOOD belt on for everyday wear. That is even without the holster and it's companion.

I hope that you try one for yourself.

Note: I am not anything but a customer of theirs.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
how much are the belts?
do they have a website cause ive been looking for a new belt but need it to have the ability for me to change the belt buckle since i have about 60 different belt buckles i constantly switch around

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
+1gillion.
Best quality available and A++ service.
Can't say enough good things about the product or handling of transactions.
As good as it gets.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I got one earlier this year ! It will damn near pull a car behind my truck if i hooked it up to one!!!!!!
What a strong and awesome belt . It is stiff and will NOT DROOP.!
The BELTMAN rocks:lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts