Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know about any personal experiences anyone has had with this type of holster. I'm looking to get one and a couple of the models I'm looking into are quite pricey. Specifically, I'd like to hear about IWBs made from Kydex that will fit a service size XD 9mm. If you have the sub-compact model and they also offer it in the service size I'd also like to hear from you. Thanks a bunch!!!

·
Registered
388 Posts
I have a FIST K7 and a K1. I'm very happy with the K7, so much so that the K7 sits unused in a box. If you want more info, do a search of my old posts.

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
I have both a Blade Tech UCH, and a Hoffner ITP. Both are suitable for CC. The UCH is two position adjustable straight up, or forward cant. The ITP has height and cant adjustments. The UCH is a little easier on and off since it has a single belt loop attachment. The ITP has two kydex clips that slide over the belt. The ITP is not as tighly molded to from as the UCH.
For me, the Hoffner is the easier of the two to draw from.

·
Registered
137 Posts
My favorite Kydex IWB is the Bravehart by Ky-Tac. It's extremely comfortable, by far the fastest, and it's super easy to put on and take off.

--Leibster

1 - 4 of 4 Posts