Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my IWB holsters for the Springfield Armory Hellcat. (Hellcat not included) Pictures are below.

One is the Crossbreed Reckoning Limited Edition (Retail $79.95), and the other is a Holster Pro Leather Holster Model 577 (Retail $50).

I will sell the Crossbreed for $65 plus shipping or the HolsterPro for $40 plus shipping. If you want both, I'll sell it for $100 and I'll pay for shipping.

I'm only selling it because I found that I like to carry my Hellcat in an OWB holster. Just a personal preference with what clothes I wear, and the climate I'm in.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
My Hellcat came in today, and I am looking for a IWB holster. I usually use G-Code, but they do not currently offer a holster for the Hellcat. What is a good holster out there for the Hellcat? Thanks for your help in advance!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My Hellcat came in today, and I am looking for a IWB holster. I usually use G-Code, but they do not currently offer a holster for the Hellcat. What is a good holster out there for the Hellcat? Thanks for your help in advance!
I have a leather holster for sale if you’re interested. It’s IWB custom made specifically for the Hellcat OSP

1 - 7 of 7 Posts