Springfield XD Forum banner

IWB holster recommendation

3K views 32 replies 19 participants last post by  m9fan 
#1 ·
As my XD9 Service has replaced my G32C as my carry gun, I need a new holster. I've been using a Mitch Rosen ARG and I absolutely love it, but it was given to me and I just can't bring myself to spend that much on a holster. I stopped in a shop today and picked up a $16 Bianchi to get me by, but I'm looking for recommendations for a good leather IWB holster.

#5 ·
#9 ·
Please take a look at what we offer, all XD holsters in stock and ship the same day.Click on the link to see what the XD members have to say.
http://www.xdtalk.com/forums/hs2000-sa-xd-accessories/78897-wow-gun-works-com.html
Thank you Larry
I was checking those out last night and I really like the one with the snap loop, but I need a canted holster and I'm not keen on steel clips. I wish the loop could be adjusted so it wasn't straight.

I even sent an email to see what the turnaround time was and already got an answer :)

#14 ·
I personally like the Don Humme style, I have them for all my carry guns. They are comfortable and mine stay in place nicely...

#15 ·
I have one of the holsters from Houseboat and love it. I prefer the steel clip but I have the snap one as well. I carry my XD45 Service with it and carry it all day long with no issues, well one small issue I had was the mag release kept sticking me in the side but after a small adjustment in holster positioning it was corrected.

#18 ·
I love my supertuck

#20 ·
Is the Supertuck actually tuckable? When I get my sub :)mrgreen:) I'll need a tuckable for it and I'd like to support a board sponsor.
Very little of sc will hang out depending on how you wear it. It is adjustable for height and cant. I love it with XD45C.

#22 ·
yep, love my cross breed. i was at the gun show yesterday and was looking at the different types of holsters that the vendors were selling. i then lifted my shirt and showed them what i was using to carry they were shocked and didn't know i was even carrying.

#25 ·
Out of all of the recommendations I like the one from Tennessee Holsters the best, and placed my order with them today. Can't wait to get it and get rid of this Bianchi suede holster (which would be better if it were the correct model, but it pretty much fits :) )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.