Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As my XD9 Service has replaced my G32C as my carry gun, I need a new holster. I've been using a Mitch Rosen ARG and I absolutely love it, but it was given to me and I just can't bring myself to spend that much on a holster. I stopped in a shop today and picked up a $16 Bianchi to get me by, but I'm looking for recommendations for a good leather IWB holster.

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Please take a look at what we offer, all XD holsters in stock and ship the same day.Click on the link to see what the XD members have to say.
http://www.xdtalk.com/forums/hs2000-sa-xd-accessories/78897-wow-gun-works-com.html
Thank you Larry
I was checking those out last night and I really like the one with the snap loop, but I need a canted holster and I'm not keen on steel clips. I wish the loop could be adjusted so it wasn't straight.

I even sent an email to see what the turnaround time was and already got an answer :)

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was checking those out last night and I really like the one with the snap loop, but I need a canted holster and I'm not keen on steel clips. I wish the loop could be adjusted so it wasn't straight.

I even sent an email to see what the turnaround time was and already got an answer :)
Does the snap loop pivot like the clip does?

·
Registered
857 Posts
Don't have a pic of my supertuck but it is invisable and comfortable. I feel like I am missing something when I go into work without it and I have only had it since last thursday.

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
I personally like the Don Humme style, I have them for all my carry guns. They are comfortable and mine stay in place nicely...

·
Registered
266 Posts
I have one of the holsters from Houseboat and love it. I prefer the steel clip but I have the snap one as well. I carry my XD45 Service with it and carry it all day long with no issues, well one small issue I had was the mag release kept sticking me in the side but after a small adjustment in holster positioning it was corrected.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is the Supertuck actually tuckable? When I get my sub :)mrgreen:) I'll need a tuckable for it and I'd like to support a board sponsor.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
I love my supertuck

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
I use a Highnoon holster that is easy on, easy off, and hides my service pretty well.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Is the Supertuck actually tuckable? When I get my sub :)mrgreen:) I'll need a tuckable for it and I'd like to support a board sponsor.
Very little of sc will hang out depending on how you wear it. It is adjustable for height and cant. I love it with XD45C.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts