Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All. Hoping to find a IWB holster for my 45 with a light. Anybody know of one that comes to mind? I have a sticky, but really prefer something like an aliengear. Any input is appreciated. I have also considered "making my own" as an option, but not preferred. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
One thing is that if for a XD45 with light 3.3". 4.0", or 5.0" it will house a 3.3", so if the length of holster is not a problem then all you need to do is find a holster for a XD45 with light, opens up a lot more possibilities.
That said Crossbreed and Alien Gear should work I have a Alien Gear without a light for a 3.3 45. Well I just went to AG and it was not there , but you could e-mil them with your specifics, gun what light etc, and might get an answer. I have a lot of these Cook's and I would put the specific's in their extra instructions block. I did before and they answered me back (I ordered a LCR 357 and put in the special instructions that it was really for a 327 Federal, they wrote back saying they had contacted Ruger and my 327 cylinder was too long and they had no mold that would work, They have the mold for your gun and they have a lot of lights, maybe yours)
Blade-tech, and DeSantis are two more. Police guns used to be the only ones with lights I forget who are the biggie makers in that arena.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts