Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I've lurked for a while but finally got around to makinhg a post as I am looking for assistance or a lead on a holster or holster manufacturer for an odd combo. I own an XD-9 SubCompact and have a Streamlight TLR-4 that I want to find a holster for. So far I have not had any luck finding one and all my searching has turned up nothing except for ONE post that was archived that pointed to a now defunct website. Does anyone have any suggestions besides ditching my XD and light?

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Good Luck !!
I have a first generation MOD-2 Compact and I had a real hard time finding a IWB holster.
Most holsters listed as XD are for XDS and are too small.
I had to take mine to a LGS that had a large selection to find one that fits.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello everyone, I've lurked for a while but finally got around to makinhg a post as I am looking for assistance or a lead on a holster or holster manufacturer for an odd combo. I own an XD-9 SubCompact and have a Streamlight TLR-4 that I want to find a holster for. So far I have not had any luck finding one and all my searching has turned up nothing except for ONE post that was archived that pointed to a now defunct website. Does anyone have any suggestions besides ditching my XD and light?
Depending on availability, head down to your nearest Tandy Leather store and ask if they know of anyone making custom leather holsters (or hybrid or kydex). Don't ditch the XD sub...the leather (and kydex) holsters I've made for mine are great for concealed carry. The only added volume for your carry would be for the light and not an issue for a custom holster maker.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I don't carry IWB, but I do have an XD-9SC with TLR-6 mounted. I cannot picture it being carried IWB either comfortably nor actually "concealed," so I'm interested in what you come up with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts