Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So being a glock guy I assumed I could detail strip my brothers XD-9 as easily as my glocks. We'll I've gotten everything back together, except for the rear side hardware for the grip safety. I know where the extractor goes, but the small spring popped out and that center piece of steel that the spring goes between, I cannot determine the direction it goes, which way the spring fits and then that last piece opposite of the extractor. I am a dumbass and was a little big for my britches, so before I go to the local store/armorer with my tail between my legs, I am going to give it once last shot. AND I can't find an exploded drawing of the XD-9 on the web. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

[email protected]

·
Registered
9,948 Posts
Almost none of the locals smiths will know how it goes together either basically the pistol is still too new for every smith to figure it out. If you give me a call number is listed on the website given... I will talk you through it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks fellas, everything is back in working order. Boy was I almost up the creek. Not quite as simple as the Glock mechanism. Thanks again!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts