Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not only did I get a Kahr CM9 for close to the price of a Ruger LCP, 326 with shipping to my FFL, 20 bucks to him, total 346 out the door, but I ordered it yesterday afternoon and it shipped the same day. I just checked UPS and it will deliver to my FFL today. Ordered yesterday afternoon, pick up today.

The last 2 guns I ordered from Buds took 8 and 10 days to ship, then 2 days transit time. Buds has a great selection and sometimes if you're looking for a particular gun they will have it when nobody else will (they had a P30 long slide with a safety when it was hard to find at a good price), but unless you're a VIP member their shipping times suck. I also had problems with then never shipping a gun I ordered once and a bunch of grief I had to go through to get a refund.

This is my 3'rd gun from Grabagun and the service has been outstanding. If the pricing works I'd recommend Grabagun.

·
Registered
497 Posts
That's great news. I've looked at guns in their site multiple times

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
Love Grabagun. Their prices, service and delivery have always been excellent in the numerous transactions I've had with them.

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Local storefront to me. No shipping, no FFL transfer, but do pay local tax. Guess it all comes out in the wash.

More props added here!

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
That fast and awsome service! I only bought one gun from them but would not hesitate to buy from them again. They deserve the props for sure.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Got my cm9 from then when they went on sale several weeks back. Had a minor issue with shipping but they made it right and very happy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Sounds like you got a deal for sure. I am guessing you will like it much better than an LCP mouse gun.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
The last gun I ordered from Buds was on Monday night and it will be here tomorrow. I've had good luck with Buds this year as well. Last year not so much.

·
Premium Member
7,075 Posts
I agree Snaphook. I've purchased at least 3 from Grabagun. Always a great experience!

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Pics pics pics!

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll post a couple of pics after I shoot it this weekend.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I've had two experiences with Grabagun and both were great. The first was just for mags and the second was week ago with an XDM 5.25 in 9. Excellent experiences. I go back and forth between them and Bud's, but Bud's kind of annoys me with a constant, and serious fluctuation in pricing what seems like daily. Grabagun seems more consistent to me, plus they have no credit card penalty...if I spend more than a couple hundred on something, I want my points dangit!

Unfortunately, I have to pay the WA excise tax on guns shipped from out of state, so I don't get to buy without tax :mad:

·
Registered
73 Posts
I recently bought a Ruger GP100 and Sprinfield XDM 9mm 5.25 BiTone from Grabagun. Excellent, fast service and will buy again. It is local for me, so pick up in the store makes it easy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts