Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys? I am a soon to be owner of a brand new XDm .40, a fine machine which i have been admiring...WAIT IM LYING!!! DROOLING over for the past 3months and finally made the first step by putting it on lay-away at my local gun range this past Monday. OH YEAH!! Did I also mention that by purchasing a Silver Membership at the range I was able to pick any Handgun I wanted and get it for store cost.My XDm .40 went from $650 to $550 after joining and now I have unlimited range time for up to 12 visits a year and lane priority a perfect package for a beginner like me. Just $250 more to go. This will be my first handgun purchase and I hope to gain as much knowledge as I possibly can on the whole matter. I found this site through researching the various XD and XDm models and this seems to be a very helpful and knowledgeable community, so I look forward to meeting and learning from many of you.:D

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Congrats on your new gun. I think you will like it very much. Start stocking up on ammo so you can get the most use out of your range time. Welcome from Minnesota.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Congrats on you purchase. Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
Welcome from WV

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Chicago burbs. Enjoy all that range time and happy shooting!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome, but confused about how much time you can spend at the range. Is it just 12 times a year or unlimited but you can have the preference thing 12 times.????

I am not that bright.
Its 12 visits per year, unlimited time per visit 1hr- all day if I want to.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you guys for all the greetings and support!!

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
congrats and welcome form PA. u arent LEO in PG county by any chance r ya?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.