Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys? I am a soon to be owner of a brand new XDm .40, a fine machine which i have been admiring...WAIT IM LYING!!! DROOLING over for the past 3months and finally made the first step by putting it on lay-away at my local gun range this past Monday. OH YEAH!! Did I also mention that by purchasing a Silver Membership at the range I was able to pick any Handgun I wanted and get it for store cost.My XDm .40 went from $650 to $550 after joining and now I have unlimited range time for up to 12 visits a year and lane priority a perfect package for a beginner like me. Just $250 more to go. This will be my first handgun purchase and I hope to gain as much knowledge as I possibly can on the whole matter. I found this site through researching the various XD and XDm models and this seems to be a very helpful and knowledgeable community, so I look forward to meeting and learning from many of you.:D

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Congrats on your new gun. I think you will like it very much. Start stocking up on ammo so you can get the most use out of your range time. Welcome from Minnesota.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Congrats on you purchase. Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome, but confused about how much time you can spend at the range. Is it just 12 times a year or unlimited but you can have the preference thing 12 times.????

I am not that bright.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome to the forum from IL.

To the above poster, I think he means during those 12 visits, he can have unlimited time each of those visits. Meaning, he can shoot for 1, 4, or 12 hours per day on each of those 12 days.

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
Welcome from WV

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Chicago burbs. Enjoy all that range time and happy shooting!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome, but confused about how much time you can spend at the range. Is it just 12 times a year or unlimited but you can have the preference thing 12 times.????

I am not that bright.
Its 12 visits per year, unlimited time per visit 1hr- all day if I want to.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you guys for all the greetings and support!!

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
congrats and welcome form PA. u arent LEO in PG county by any chance r ya?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts