Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After great thought over the Ruger P345 and the XD SC .9mm....I ordered the XD SC...I'm going to Springfield Armory Tomorrow, and bring her home!!!!!!!!!! This will be number three in the XD world....DO yah think I should get a hat????? or maybe even one of those cool XD T-shirts??? I hope so, Lets hope Lexi is in the giving mood :p :p :p

Tom :!: :)

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I'm not getting the XD SC, just talked to SA, they are all out of the SC in 9 and 40 cal's....They say they will have any more till the end of the month....Man this Sucks! I had the truck full of gas, money for lunch, a nice comfortable place toput the SC for the drive home....and best of all my Wife's permission!

Oh Well, I hope I can wait till the end of the month, maybe I will go and get the Ruger P345 anyway....

I just don't understand how they can't keep a pistol in stock?

The other thing that flames me is Law Enforcement can't get the promo deal for the XD SC's....

OH WELL!

Tom :cry:

·
Registered
657 Posts
yeah I feel ya, I’m sort of in the same boat as you, I’m waiting on the background check to clear even though I know I will get it, I can't stand the agony!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I mean I just don't understand how they can't have any? Is ther no one sitting at a desk with a caculator and a pencil, thinking HUH! we only got 4 on the shelf and there is 5,000 orders!

MAYBE, I could call croatia, with that funny shaped thing on my desk called a telephone, and say, HEY CROATS send me some more!!!!!

Okay I fell better now.....I still don't think I'll take of the Sig Sauer "to hell and back reliability" off the rear window on my truck!

Tom :x

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
DO yah think I should get a hat????? or maybe even one of those cool XD T-shirts???
Uh, both! Get a shirt!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TASF, maybe this is just the anger talking as I am typing 50 mph here...But I think I'll just go to the local shop and buy the ruger....I've spent so much $$ at SA, and this is not the first time this happened....They (SA) make a great product....but I'm done......I called them about 1 week ago before the shot show and asked for the price and they said they had them in stock and now one week later the whole factory runs out? (refer to above post on using the phone).

Just for the record I have purchased the following SA products...

1 SA Ultra Compact .45 1911 w/night sights
1 SA Champion .45 1911 w/night sights
1 SA (1980's version no front serations) 1911 .45 w/night sights
1 SA Loaded 1911 .45
1 SA XD 9mm service
1 SA XD .40 service
1 SA M-1A National Match
1 SA 4x14 government scope
1 SA M-6 Scout 22lr over .410

I think I will just run to ruger!

Tom

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
My dealer must be getting them all! I was at my local shop yesterday and they had XD 40's, 357, SC, Tacticals, and 9mm in the case. I bought an XD 40 and he said, let me get you an unopened one from the back! Sorry you're having a problem getting yours. Oh yeah, Tennessee, no waiting period either.

·
Registered
212 Posts
USN RM3 said:
Ah Man, you shoulda got it for me!!!!! HAHAHAHA
Well, if you were going to make a road trip to the factory. Columbus isn't too far from your reach. Actually, most of the shops around here have the SC in stock. Gander Mountain on the West side of town is just off I70. It would be almost a straight shot for you.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The factory is only 30 minutes tops from my front door.....I would but I am a little flamed right now....I know that nothing I do or say will change anything, but it will make me feel better! :lol:

·
Registered
513 Posts
Sorry to hear of your trouble with SA. I have heard that they are depleating ALL inventory so that the price change can go into effect. Per dealer. Prices in Kansas City range from $429 to $525 if you look around. Also the dealers are stockpiling and have many XD all sizes and varieties. I know this does not help but I feel the same way you do especially going to the factory and being in LE

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah LEO does get a discount only if purchased through the department. The officer and the Chief of Police or Sheriff must sign the form stating this firearm is for duty use and duty use only, and not for resale...

in other words my price on the XD SC 9 or .40 without night sights is 326.00 bucks and with 399.00

:roll:

Tom

1 - 20 of 24 Posts