Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IF I had ordered a new CMMG midlength with a 16" barrel and set up the way I wanted, this is what it MIGHT look like....

Excuse the messy workbench...whoever's it might be:mrgreen:

The last pic is what it MIGHT look like with a Falcon Overmolded Left Handed grip....

And in order to have gotten something like this at this time, whoever belongs to this weapon would have had to order it two weeks ago and would have been very satisfied with CMMG....shipping it exactly 2 weeks after an order was placed....

Also notice that whoever owns this must have ordered some P-mags before they became scarce....It is possible that he ordered 6 and now probably wishes he had ordered 60....:)

Woof
Bowser

·
Registered
151 Posts
Too bad that rifle doesn't really exist. Owning it would be very sweet................if one were to actually do such things. 8)

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Nice rifle. How do you like that grip though? I had to change it to the MIAD myself. Move the Eotech back over the magazine well though. Any mods planned for it? I'd get a new stock and some hand guards.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Sweet setup! Now I know what someone else's will look like when it comes in. Looks great, especially with that EOTech on top! Congrats.

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Nice rifle. How do you like that grip though? I had to change it to the MIAD myself. Move the Eotech back over the magazine well though. Any mods planned for it? I'd get a new stock and some hand guards.
Yep. it is like my truck....can't leave it well enough alone. There are a couple of small things that I would do and the stuff to do happens to be sitting in on my workbench: ambi safety, going to raise the Eotech up a little and a different sling.

Plans: If it was mine, I think the front site is going to get replaced by a block, the forarm with the rails, and then the fold down sites. As far as the stock, I have not found one that I like better yet....but I probably will.

"Throw some rails on that #####!"
Sounds like a good idea....hope whoever the owner is will do that ;)

Woof
Bowser

·
Registered
178 Posts
I hypothetically congratulate the imagination that conjured up these images ;-). It was great work photoshopping the catalog pictures on to a cluttered work bench ;-). I bet if it were real you'd have a blast at the range with it :grin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts