Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my very first gun. Please excuse the crappy pics, my camera isn't as nice as my gun.(ohhhhh):cool::mrgreen:;)

I present
MY
XD9 Sub-compact.

·
Premium Member
20,508 Posts
congrats on your first gun, go hit the range let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Congrats happy new XD
I was in your boat the beginning of last month so I feel your excitement. Luckily the store I bought my XD in is also a range :D so I didn't have to wait to go to shoot it... don't forget to submit a range report.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sweet! Congrats. Feed it lots of ammo. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Sweet. I'm about to buy one just like that. How much did you end up spending?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
4,843 Posts
congrats. Great piece. Love mine.

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
Congrats on a nice gun! Let us know how she shoots.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
21 Posts
they have a bitone sub compcat9mm for 430, I did't see any more black SC for 400.

GunBroker.com Auctions by supohunter

On another note. I almost poked my eye putting on the Pearce grip. But its on and I still have my vision.
How does that work? I've always bought my guns in-store, so can you explain the process of buying one and having it shipped? I know that you have to have it sent FFL, but how does that work also? Can I have it sent to my local gun shop/range (Carters Country)? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Nice. I have the same one and still havent shot it. I have 700 rounds to go through. I'm saving to get a XDM 40 Bi-tone at this moment. I have the XD itch.:D

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
How does that work? I've always bought my guns in-store, so can you explain the process of buying one and having it shipped? I know that you have to have it sent FFL, but how does that work also? Can I have it sent to my local gun shop/range (Carters Country)? Thanks!
The whole process went alot smoother than I thought it would be.

But its pretty much like ebay. You register on the site, then bid or buy now, Pay, Have it shipped to a ffl(check to see if they will accept, the one I used would only accept form other ffl's).

Thanks eveyone, I love the gun. I took it to the range today and was great. Only thing is It would occasionally not lock back on the last round. Any suggestions would be great.

edit: range report
http://www.xdtalk.com/forums/hs2000-sa-xd-range-reports/87636-range-report-my-xd9sc-lots-pictures.html#post1386121

1 - 17 of 17 Posts