Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my first 1911. Springfield loaded SS. I'm a lefty, so phoned Springfield to see how much it would cost to get the holster and mag holder in left handed configuration.

No cost and no fuss. Great to deal with CS who sound like they give a flying fig, Beretta CS I'm looking at you here.

I'll post a pic when the CA 10 day wait is over.

J.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I hope you have better luck with Springfield C.S. than I did. I have been waiting for 3 years for the left hand holster for my XDM/9. They originally told me it would be a month or two, that has turned into years and a recent contact with them they said it would be another 6 months to a year. I offered to call it even if they would send me a couple of magazines but I have not heard anything.

·
Registered
15 Posts
corcoraj2002, I was going to post the same thing today! I lost my striker spring guide on my xd45. Called SA and, because its such an inexpensive part and their minimum shipping charge is 10.00 bucks, the very nice girl in customer service is sending me a new factory OEM striker spring guide......FREE!!! Yay Springfield Armory!! This very small gesture has won you a life long customer!! By the way, I haven't even shot my pawn shop find yet. I was outside on the front porch detail cleaning it and removing some paint that the previous owner had installed, when the spring and guide went shooting for the stars. I found the spring, but not the guide!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts