Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Im working on getting my Trust set up and want to do a SBS first. I already have a 1964 Ithaca M37 18" and love it. So why not have a 13" one!

I found this on gunbroker for $207. I figured it would be a good one to cut down.

1957 Ithaca M37 30" barrel.

Ithaca and Chick-Fil-A! God I love America!:cool:

I did not expect the bluing to be as perfect that it is on her. So I think Im gust going to chop her to 18" and Cut my other one to 13" and get James to spray it with Gun Kote.

And both together

·
Banned
0 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Broke her down and did a full cleaning. The bore is perfect and everything looks great. Only thing I changed out was put in a new factory magazine spring. The old one still has the factory restricter in it and didnt want to mess it up.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Cool little piece. I would use it in one of my woodworking projects.

·
Registered
788 Posts
lol I have a Ithaca Hog Slayer I picked up at Academy for cheap. I got it for less than I could get a riffled barrel for my 870. It has fiber optic sights and is smooth. Shoots nice also. It was made in Sandusky Ohio. I can't wait to try it out on some hogs with 3 inch sabot slugs. 385 grain winchester PDX1 at 2000fps should be interesting.

·
Registered
8,566 Posts
Did it come with the Chick-fil-a?

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol I have a Ithaca Hog Slayer I picked up at Academy for cheap. I got it for less than I could get a riffled barrel for my 870. It has fiber optic sights and is smooth. Shoots nice also. It was made in Sandusky Ohio. I can't wait to try it out on some hogs with 3 inch sabot slugs. 385 grain winchester PDX1 at 2000fps should be interesting.
I would like to have that! Good luck with the ones you are working on!

Let me know how you like the Hog slayer!

·
Registered
788 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 20 Posts