Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recieved my first handgun today. I ordered it off this site from Omar157. Its a XD40 with night sites and about a 4lbs trigger job with 2 10rd mags. I just ordered Don's guide rod set and some cleaning supplies. My FFL said it was a great deal. I am really pumped, the gun seems awesome. I haven't had a chance to shoot it, but I am hoping to go to the range this weekend. I am a recent college graduate and am wanting to get into law enforcement. I have passed the physical and written test for Tulsa, Ok police department. I have an oral interview lined up for next Wed, so I am pretty pumped (anyone know what I should expect?). Being sheltered from firearms most of my life I am hoping to find an instructor in the area to teach me a few things before I go to an academy so I can be that much farther along in the process. This site is awesome, and I credit you guys for my decision on buying an XD. Thanks!
Jef

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Guys, At the moment I am in Northwest Arkansas. Tulsa is just one of the many places I applied, but I found a guy while searching the net in a local town, he seems to know what he's talking about, we'll see when I get to the range.

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
I thought alot of polcie departments dont go with lighter triggers to avoid AD's. Am i wrong here?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts