Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie Question
As I read through the threads I find that everyone is basically in agreement that trigger jobs on carry guns are no go because of the weight issue, which I totally get. My question is, is there a flat trigger shoe available that will work with concealed carry and not reduce the weight and/or possibly the takeup.
I ask because I keep reading that the flat trigger shoes guide your finger into the correct firing position and its easier to press the shoe as opposed to pulling it. Plus I love the 911 shoe when shooting DA. TIA

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm not sure about other flat triggers and their weight of pull, but I really like the flat trigger on my Sig Legion SAO P226, and my P320 X Carry, the sensitivity is just better IMO, and smooth, on these guns the trigger pull weight isn't so light that they aren't worthy of being a carry gun, that's what their intended purpose is...

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I'm not sure if he makes a flat trigger for the mod2, but look into freedomsmith. He was on here at one point but I can't locate him. If I have any luck I'll post a link to his thread.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts