Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Pretty sure he's still in business. I see posts from him on FB from time to time.

·
Premium Member
21,379 Posts
(205) 966-8142
Just talked to him awhile back

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
21,765 Posts
Reactions: shaner

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Yep, you guys can’t get rid of me I just only log in here every once and a while. The forum went south a while back and had too much BS going, not enough mod help to do simple things like remove obvious spam etc. I just got tired of the fighting and bickering between members etc.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Yep, you guys can’t get rid of me I just only log in here every once and a while. The forum went south a while back and had too much BS going, not enough mod help to do simple things like remove obvious spam etc. I just got tired of the fighting and bickering between members etc.
He’s a great guy and I’ve got an XD45 slide due back tomorrow he just put some Night Fision sights on.

Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
21,379 Posts
Hey James thanks for chiming in!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts