1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
375 Posts
I'd B-slap the idiot that posted the video if it were my room. But I can only hope my humble collection will grow to that someday.

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
an ex girl friend on mine has an uncle with a 3000+ collection a bunker type room in his basement. I got to go in with him a few times, walked around the room with a chubby the each time...I mean he had the a collection that I could only dream of owning...more full auto weapons, at least 300 AKs, 200 ARs, two freakin M-60s and much...much more. I almost married the girl so I could stay in good with her uncle.

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
He'd better have a vault door and re-enforced walls in that thing. Sorry, but it would be stupid to invest that much money in guns and not have any security.

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
He'd better have a vault door and re-enforced walls in that thing. Sorry, but it would be stupid to invest that much money in guns and not have any security.

believe me...he had a vault door, reinforced concrete walls and celling...this room wasn't actually in his basement...it was literally a fallout shelter that he had built outside the normal foundation of his home, it was accessed through his basement. He joked that you could park a tank above this room and not damanger the structure. The rest of the house was a dump..the guy was a habitual packrat, old newspapers stacked 8 ft high, bags on cans, boxes. You'd never know in a million years this guy had hundreds of thousands of dollars on firearms.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
Nobody ever thinks about ceilings or floors... he'd better have reinforced ceilings and/or floors too.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
I talked to a guy at a gun show recently that told me he had been collecting guns for 30 years ,and that he had 100,000 rounds of ammo in 65 differenty calibers for the guns in his collection.I asked him if he wanted to adopt me,PLEASE!!!

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
That would piss me off pretty bad. Some doofus uploading a video of my PRIVATE ARMORY on youtube! Some of my friends freak out when they see my bedroom, but the funny part is some chicks find it a turn on! I really didn't expect that when I got into guns, I figured guys would be more accepting than girls, but I can't complain about chicks digging my bedroom decor! I've only got a fraction of that, and it's definitely not something that is common place judging from the reactions I've seen. I suppose I really should get a gun safe one of these days. That's just ridiculous, but cool at the same time! To think my neighbors call ME a gun nut! They'd probably soil themselves if they saw that (antigunners). I know some people I consider gun nuts, but that's way beyond anything they've got. I'm what I consider a gun enthusiast. I like to shoot, like guns, but don't see the need for many more than I have. I only have a few guns on my wishlist, most of which are illegal (at least for me), but a couple more legal ones are in my future. For instance, I'd LOVE to have a tommy gun or BAR. :|

·
Banned
5,690 Posts
Actually, this shows a severely obsessive personality.

We all know that having more than 2 guns or more than 50 rounds of ammo is really a cry for help. That person should be detained, evaluated, reeducated.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I bet he is bitterly clinging to his guns:rolleyes:......poor bastard!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts