1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JD McDorce said:
kabob983 said:
I thought you said you bought an XD9?
He did (in the other thread). Probably a stock photo from somewhere.

Did you check underneath the foam in the case (assuming that it is packaged the same as my XD9 service w/Holster was packaged - that's where mine was)? I've seen two versions of the warranty card in the past six months - one is effectively a post card (Service - which I put in an envelope before mailing), the other is a "fold-in-half and tape shut" deal (Tactical).
Yeah, that's another random web picture. Thanks for the info, I'll look when I get home tonight.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kabob983 said:
I thought you said you bought an XD9?
I just noticed that you're from Birmingham. So am I (a little north, actually). You wouldn't happen to be a member over at AR15.com, would you?

·
Registered
298 Posts
those cards ask way more than im willing to let them know, i refuse to fill them out.

if it breaks it better break in the first 3 days while i put 1k rounds through the gun.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks for posting this topic! I'd forgotten all about my warranty card. :oops: It'll be in the mail tomorrow.

·
Registered
603 Posts
reesegr said:
Do I have to send in the warranty card in order to use my warranty?
No, I've never heard of a company in my life that would refuse warranty work based on the absence of warranty card. Springfield has great customer service, so that would surprise me. Plus, there are many second-hand owners of Springfield products, and I've never heard of refusal of warranty service for them, either. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts